What Do Executive Protection Agents Do?
Most people likely think of bodyguards when they first think of executive protection. You know the one’s, the big, burly, physically imposing, aviator sunglasses clad men that push around paparazzi and push fans away, right? Well, that thinking would be misplaced. While there certainly is a use for bodyguards in certain circles, professional executive protection agents are men and women dedicated to a craft that is much more than a bodyguard.
A properly conducted executive protection program means meticulous planning, timely and up to date intelligence analysis, advanced preparation, attention to the most minute of details, liaising with local authorities, contractors, partners, and intelligence specialists. Executive protection programs should be fully customizable and can be either overt or covert operations, dependent on situation(s) and client preference, and can include any or all of the following:
- Protective details for principal and/or family protection that can be overt, covert, or both
- Residential protective details for executives and their families primary and/or temporary locations (i.e., hotels, vacation homes, etc.)
- Security Drivers to coordinate travel schedules, route identification, etc.
- Advance Teams to conduct assessments and site surveys of all planned venues to be visited while traveling
- Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance
- Intelligence Analysis, and much more.
Interested in learning more, or discussing your unique needs with one of our experts? Call us today to learn how Midwest Security Forces can assist in building a truly tailor-made executive protection solution to meet your needs.